[Blind-rollers] Radio programme on blind rollers

Sasha Ayres sashaallears at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 13:05:19 UTC 2010

Hi Laura,

I completely agree with your comments.  I was not suggesting that all blind rollers should get out alone.  I would not have had a problem with the comments on the radio programme if she had said that she didn't feel safe getting around alone.  What I objected to was that she was telling the other person he should not do it because it is never safe for a blind roller to go out alone.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Sasha