[Blind-rollers] seatbelts

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Mon May 10 22:18:44 UTC 2010

I don't, apart from the one on my powerchair, as I think they take too
much time to fasten, and so down the bus (i'm speaking of regular
public buses, I try to avoid paratransit at all costs). However, some
smaller public transit agencies will radio dispatch just to let the
higher-ups you refused their belts; this is ineffective as a C.Y.A.
measure because it wouldn't relieve the agency of liability.