[Blind-rollers] New Lists on nfbnet.org

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Nov 8 03:31:58 UTC 2010

As someone said -- all you can do is try
it.  This woman would not have any idea whether
or not their site worked with JAWS or another screen reader.

Ultimately as a company serving the company they
will have to make their site accessible.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920