[Blind-rollers] Mobility for wheelchair users

Tammy Cantrell t.l.cantrell at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 02:34:42 UTC 2011

Hello!
My name is Tammy.  I am not a wheelchair user but wanted to learn from those with more experience and knowledge than me.  I work in Travel and have a student in an electric wheelchair.   I am interested in learning about any techniques, considerations, tips, etc that will benefit my student.  I want to teach what this student needs and make sure she doesn't get hurt during the process.  If you know of any resources for reading materials, this would be appreciated too.  I look forward to learning from you.
Thanks!