[Blind-rollers] hello

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:38:19 UTC 2011

Thank you much for the ideas! I used the messenger bag only because
that's all I have at the moment. I just made it a lighter load than
usual. I'll be trying a two-shoulder backpack next time, borrowing it
from a friend. I'm not supposed to have a lot of weight on my back,
though, so I'll still have to keep the load light. I'll definitely try
the dog leash idea@ That sounds interesting.