[Blind-rollers] an idea

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 17:32:57 UTC 2012

You give a great perspective, Paul. But if you have wrist or hand problems,
a cane will beat you up pretty badly. For us who use our hands for work, a
cane can further fatigue them. The AMD as you said is not for everyone, but
it is an idea, smile. Also easily made as my chair extender was to make with
PVC pipe, smile.

Might be helpful to those who have nueropothy, carpol tunnel etc.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com