[Blind-rollers] some good news to share

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 19:04:00 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
The approval went through for my power chair and I'll be getting it at the end of August and beginning of September.
I'm happy and excited.
On the days when I hurt really bad or have just experienced a seizure upon not having any physical ability to move around, I can get into my power chair and just go, go, go.
Because I've not been able to get anywhere with Denver Vocational Rehabilitation here in Denver, Colorado, a physical therapist named Cindy Duff at Denver Health Medical is willing to come out and help out with training if need be.
I've taken up her offer and do welcome it as it will take me time to get used to operating a power chair.
Thoguth I'd share the good news with you'alls.
Bibi, husband Dale and the stubron son Odie