[Blind-rollers] some good news to share

AgapeDEW at aol.com AgapeDEW at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 20:12:15 UTC 2012

Lucy, I forgot to mention I am in my third year of college using the
wheelchair in Human Services and am buzzing through campus faster then the other
students...especially on Monday mornings, when they can hardly get out of
bed  let alone walk fast to class lol.  I do have personal aides in my home
that  all have had mobility training to help guide me when I do not have my
guide  cane.  They took me through campus to help me navigate to classrooms,
restrooms, and elevators.  A hospital is a good place to work on mobility
in the community as this is some place you will be using a great deal and
will  want to feel comfortable in this public place.  deb