[Blind-rollers] it came

AgapeDEW at aol.com AgapeDEW at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 01:13:53 UTC 2012

Wanted to let everyone know that a local organization called Wheels to
Freedom provided us with a 1994 Econoline van with a Braun lift for us to get
back and forth to college and family activities/appointments.  I am so
excited but I did hit my head on the entrance to the vehicle.  I take  it...it
was made for manual chairs and  not the newer electric wheelchairs?  That is
going to be hard to remember to duck each time.  Anyone else have  this
problem?  deb

In a message dated 8/29/2012 9:38:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,