[Blind-rollers] Fire Station4's Response

AgapeDEW at aol.com AgapeDEW at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 03:20:30 UTC 2012

that is what I told my lawyer today fighting for my new wheelchair.   Its
not that I have injuries cuz of my wheelchair.  Its because doorways  and
passages are not wide enough to ACCOMODATE my wheelchair which is part of
ME...they are  my legs.  She wrote that down lol.

In a message dated 12/4/2012 5:07:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,