[Blind-rollers] feeling somewhat better

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 17:25:55 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I am feeling somewhat better this morning.
Yesterday, the spasms were really, really awful and painful.
I had taken a motrin 800 miligram early Sunday morning before I lie down for sleep.
Yesterday afternoon around 1:30 or soon, I had to call out to my husband Dale to give me some assistance to get to the bathroom as I was very stiff and couldn't move.
I then went back to bed for some more rest, woke up again for the restroom and again, couldn't move.
Most I was able to do was let my self slither off the bed and I crawled on my hands and knees to the bathroom.
Odie knew what was happening and stood in the middle of the door way.
After that, I ended up driving my powher chair into the bedroom, parked it right next to the bed and carefully slid back on to the bed from my chair.
unfortunately, we had some major cold temps early Saturday morning, it was cold all day yesterday and today under 40 degreese.
When I go to get my bath later, on, I'm going to have Dale assist me since I still don't have a lot of mobilisation.
I'm still hanging in there.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf