[Blind-rollers] Happy New Year's Day

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 15:31:05 UTC 2012

Happy New Year to all the wonderful folks on list.  We are spending a quiet
day home.  We just got back from a week with the two year old grandson,
smile.  There is a reason the young have children, giggle.  What a cute
little guy, but we are glad to be in our little quiet home again.  So we
will watch some of the festivities on TV, smile.

Jake sends a paw wave to all around the world.  Role on!

Becky and his royal fluffiness Jake