[Blind-rollers] cerebral palsy

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 18:41:01 UTC 2012

Attention all NFB state and chapter presidents:
Hi this is Alex Kaiser. I would like to start a new Cerebral palsy division
of the National Federation of the Blind called the National Federation of
the Blind with Cerebral Palsy division. Interested members who have
Cerebral Palsy are invited to join me in creating this division. My email
address is <mailto:AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com> AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. My
cell phone number is 1 9 7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6Attached is a flyer at the bottom
of this message. Please respond accordingly.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
Flyer:
Attention all members of the National Federation of the blind of whom which
have cerebral Palsy:
Come one and all to form a new division of the National Federation of the
Blind to help improve the lives of blind persons with cerebral Palsy. The
division name will be the National Federation of the Blind with Cerebral
Palsy division a division of the National Federation of the Blind. If you
have cerebral palsy and you are blind, or if you know someone who is blind
who has cerebral Palsy this is a good opportunity for networking to develop
this division. The purpose of the division is to provide a form of support
for blind persons who have cerebral Palsy in pursuing successful and
independent lives. If anyone is interested in developing this division
please contact Alex Kaiser at the following email address:
AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com <mailto:AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com> . He can also be
reached on his cell phone at 1 9 7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6. Feel free to contact him
for anymore questions that you may have.
Sincerely,
Alex
_____