[Blind-rollers] flying

AgapeDEW at aol.com AgapeDEW at aol.com
Tue May 8 01:02:39 UTC 2012

I have flown with electric mobility/guide cane and had no problems.  I
took the product guide  for the chair explaining its type of battery  and it
went right through security with me on it....and then after I boarded,  the
chair was checked out before being  put in the carrier by Homeland  security.
The stewardess did tell me that when checking baggage, they did  forget to
add the chair weight and several suitcases had to be taken off and
delivered later.  They had my chair right there with the baby strollers  waiting
when I discharged from plane.  I did call ahead to be sure  they knew I was
flying with my chair.  I did have at a very small airport,  they had no way of
getting the chair to me so they used their portable chair  until they could
get me to the ground and my chair.

In a message dated 5/7/2012 4:05:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,