[Blind-rollers] Hi from a new member

Eva Liebhart nixprivates at gmx.de
Tue May 22 15:45:38 UTC 2012

Hi Becky,

Oh wow, you sound tough, and you have really been through tough times, too

I used to play a few musical instruments before my stroke, but now with
reduced sensitivity in my left hand, I can't do that any more and don't know
if I ever will. Sensitivity seems to be one of the harder things to get back
after a stroke. But I have been told that there can be improvements even
after decades, so I won't give up, just be more motivated one day and less
the next. That is only human.

Eva