[Blind-rollers] update from me

Eva Liebhart nixprivates at gmx.de
Sun Nov 11 09:49:42 UTC 2012

Hi, Bibi,

you're a very strong peerson and I'm sure you'll keep going. I had some
e-mail problems myself lately, being warned that my account had been hacked
and then not being able to change my pasword. But I got all your e-mails
about your incident and am just glad there were no worse injuries or other
damages. As for the joke about the electric chair, I understood that, but I
always use the term "electric wheelchair" when referring to a power chair Or
are there special electric chairs for wheelchair users facing death penalty
in Texas? lol

Eva