[Blind-rollers] update from me, Bibi

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 18:25:34 UTC 2012

hi, all,
just thought I'd write to you'alls letting everyone know what's going on.
I'm doing well, despite that I will still feel the spasms way more than before since the accident.
As for my email, I'm still working on getting all of that cleanned up since outlook Express ran into an error, resending all of my 43000 messages.
Now for the update on my power chair.
The motor which works on the left hand side drive wheel sadly became damaged badly during the accident and won't be covered under warranty, but Colorado Medicade and Doctor Long along with United Seating Mobility will have to get the ball rolling so my powerchair can run more properly rather than on one motor.
Thought I'd post something so everyone figures I haven't disappeared.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf