[Blind-rollers] Blind-rollers Digest, Vol 57, Issue 11

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:13:14 UTC 2012

Bibi, I'm so sorry you are having these problems. Yes, it is unfair that
you are singled out while sighted wheelchair users don't get hassled.
But AgapeDEW is right. First do everything you can to pad your chair and
make it safe for walls etc. At the same time, do definitely find out all
you can about the rules and regulations that apply. But don't threaten
HUD with court - that would make them more hostile, and you do not need
that!

I hope your family had a nice Thanksgiving!

Kerry