[Blind-rollers] wheelchair meeting

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Apr 10 15:01:01 UTC 2013

Sorry gang, I don't have Bibi's email address to write privately.  Bibi, do
you remember a gal from the Buddy-L list named Marsha. Her husband was found
by her at home as you found dale.  She can offer a deeper understanding
perhaps then others. She wishes to get in touch with you when yu are ready.
Write me and I will send her contact information to you directly.
b.butterfly at comcast.net

Becky and Jake