[Blind-rollers] the snow, the travel and more

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 19:40:23 UTC 2013

Hi, Paul, I've been totally blind for almost ten years.
I was born with vision, but lost the right eye after having 29 eye surgeries on my right eye.
Due to the Congenitel Glaucoma and cataract tissue I have on the left eye, the rest of my vision deteriated November, 2005.
That's when I became totally blind.
*Smiles*
Although I have some days that are rough, I know that I still have to pick myself up once I've fallen down and keep going.
I hope that when I have a chance to post my experiences as a blind wheelchair user will be inspired or encouraged to do the best they can.
When I know something goes wrong, I just go back and try it again until I have it right.
*Smiles*
I'm curious on how you are able to get around with a manual chair.
Please share your experiences with me as I'm interested.
*Smiles*
Have a blessed day.
Bibi