[Blind-rollers] wonderful opportunity

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Jun 16 17:16:32 UTC 2013

http://www.ncpad.org/14weeks/

Welcome to NCPAD's 14-Week Program to a Healthier You!

What is the program?

 nutrition program Target Audience: People with mobility limitations,

 chronic health conditions and physical disabilities

Goal: To help you get moving and making healthy nutrition choices

Duration: 14 weeks

How does it work?

You register for the program and tell us a little about yourself.

We take the information you gave us and, to the best of our

 abilities, provide you with personalized resources and exercises that

 meet your individual needs over the course of 14 weeks.

Because there is new material each week that builds on the previous

 weeks, the program works best if you visit at least once a week.

What do I get throughout the program?

New, personalized weekly exercises

Physical activity and nutrition tips

Motivational resources

Weekly recipes

Features to help you track your activity and what you eat Optional

 reminders and alerts Opportunities to connect with other participants

 Access to 14-Week coaches