[Blind-rollers] Totally blind power chair users

Penny Stevenson Penny.Stevenson at visionaustralia.org
Sun May 19 21:45:27 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
I would just like to thank everyone who has responded to my query regarding this client. I hope to continue to document his progress with the aim of presenting at a few conferences around the traps to inspire other O&M's that this kind of travel is possible. I just look at this young man and see such potential.
Please keep your responses flowing and I'll try and update you all as to his progress if that's alright by all of you.
Thanks.
From Penny

Vision Australia relies on the support of more than 4,200 volunteers who help us make a difference in the lives of thousands of Australians living with blindness or low vision.
That’s why we are so proud to celebrate their huge contribution during National Volunteer Week in May.
To find out more, or to volunteer for us visit http://www.visionaustralia.org/fundraising-and-volunteering/volunteer.

ABN: 67 108 391 831 ACN: 108 391 831

Vision Australia is a partnership between people who are blind, sighted or have low vision. We are united by our passion that people who are blind or have low vision will have access to and fully participate in every part of life they choose.

This email (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain legally privileged material or personal information. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, copy, disseminate or print the email or any information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately and delete the email and any copies.

Vision Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than those made by Vision Australia or for the effect of the changes to the document's meaning. Vision Australia accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorised access.