[Blind-rollers] Blind-rollers Digest, Vol 63, Issue 8

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 03:43:31 UTC 2013

Penny, please do let us know how your client gets on. I for one am very
interested.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kerry Thompson. I live in the
northeastern United States. I am legally blind (partially sighted) and
most of the time use a walking frame (I think Brits call it a zimmer?),
only using a manual chair occasionally. So, I had nothing to  contribute
to he discussion. But still I followed it with great interest.

Kerry