[Blind-rollers] update

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 00:13:55 UTC 2013

Dear Penny,
Thank you for the update and transfering offices is no fun, but also can be sad when the good part starts to come around while working with a client.
Keep us posted when you get further updates on the client's status and how much further he is making progress.
I am broaddening my experiences of being a totally blind wheelchair user and love to take on a challenge.
Since having my chair, I feel more independent and am able to get out more.
I still have my medical ailments to contend also with the weather as that one can be tricky.
Sincerely:
Bibi and son Odie