[Blind-rollers] broken down power chair

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 11:49:13 UTC 2014

I got mine covered by Medicare in Minnesota, but it was a 14 month fight
and it was a hard sell to say the least. I can walk some which in some
cases makes it hard. But if I go more than about 50-60 feet I'm in so
much pain I am about to fall over.

On 8/8/2014 11:02 PM, Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire via
Blind-rollers wrote:
> Hi, Marlana,
> Yes, each state has different policies as far as their medicaid or medicare programs.
> In some states, it can be rougher for those who really or must have a power chair for medical purpose.
> It took me three months for mine to come, but am thankful Colorado Medicaid covered it all.
> The Quantum610 ended up costing a total of $4000.00 which wasn't cheap at all.
> Bibi and MAR son Odie

Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.ETSY.COM/SHOP/SCENTSGEMSNMORE

If you want the latest updates on what's being posted in my shop, like my Facebook page.
Click Here.
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SCENTSGEMSMORE

Do You Bake? It's more than a question, it's a wonderful new company. They feature everything from dip mixes to dessert mixes, bread and breakfast mixes, dinner mixes, ready-made sauces and seasonings, grab and go snacks, and a nice selection of gluten free products and ready-to-bake treats for your pooch! Check out all the yum!
Click here.
www.doyoubake.com/mamaotter

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com