[Blind-rollers] Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 18:56:42 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
I just gut my power chair back and the loaner one went back to the company.
Yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay!!!
I had just gotten off the route0 bus and sure enough, the technition named Mark happened to be in front of my apartment complex, waiting.
He did not know who I was and it was his first time meeting me.
When Mark informed me of my chair being brought back, I said, "For real?"
I may have sounded rediculous doing this, but couldn't help but to have a little celebration moment.
I did tell Mark about tipping over sideways into the street with the loaner chair last Friday.
He honestly said that particular loaner chair should have never been issued out to me due to safety.
Although it had six wheels on it, he told me it is meant more for nursing home settings while my Quantum610 is more durable for outside use as it has better stability.
Am glad to have my own chair back.
Bibi and MAR son Odie