[Blind-rollers] cervical injections

Joseph ablindvouser at icloud.com
Sun Mar 30 17:26:51 UTC 2014

Hi,
I had 2 surgeries a c 6 7 and a c 3 4 fusion about 10 years apart. Then after other problems associated with walking and other neuropathy problems, I had a number of MRIs and other tests of my spine and the Lumbar and Sacral spine are really messed up. the doctor who did my other surgeries didn't want to do any more and that is why I did the injections and therapy.
I use a power char. However, I still try to walk as much as I can. But some times, the chair just works out best and is much safer.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4S.