[Blind-rollers] wheelchair access and city ordinance

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:10:10 UTC 2014

Bibi and All,

Speaking as an attorney myself; in the situation you don't need an attorney. Please contact your local Center for Independent living (and I know Denver has one) they have advocates on staff his job is precisely to help people and situations like this, all you really need to do is make a couple nasty phone calls to the public works department.

Best,
Paul

Sent from my iPhone