[Blind-rollers] 1 killed in Aurora crash involving wheelchair

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 18:14:31 UTC 2015

I have two friends in another city both hit, but survived with minor for
them injuries. Both were small of stature, thus the power chairs were very
low to the ground. Both last I knew now use flags during the day and
blinking lights at night. So try hard to make yourself visible. Does this
help? Well to an extent it does. Research shows you are safer using a long
white cane. So use those long white canes with your walkers, and power
chairs.

Becky and Jake