[Blind-rollers] unfortunate ending of my court case

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 09:10:57 UTC 2015

Hi, Becky,
I appologize for not posting on this sooner and wish I had done so a long time ago.
I believe I still have the original messages of when I began to post how it happened and unfolded.
If need be, I'd like to post them to you off list if that's all right, rhaterh than clogging up the list with repeated messages.
I'm going to be looking into seeing if Colorado Medicaid will cover lights to have on my chair for when it is night time or weather is really yucky.
It's recommended to wear bright, florescent colors; bright yellow, orange or green for better vissibility.
You can also put reflective tape on your chair on head rest or top part of the seat.
I have 9 1 1 programmed on my phone, so can tell Serie to call 9 1 1 if I need to.
I also have the police dispatch, paramedic and fire dispatch numbers in my contacts list too.
I suggest though that using 9 1 1 would be a better option to go if you feel threatened or uncomfortable.
I try to do things during the day time as much as I can, but there will always be a time when I end up being out later than normal.
If you must travel late at night, try to remain on busy roads and in areas where there's plenty of lighting.
Always be aware of surroundings and listen to what goes on at all times.
Speaking of staying safe, I'm going to see if I can request a bright color seat for my power chair when I update the maintenance on it.
Everyone stay safe and continue to be aware upon listening at all times.
When the attack happened to me, I didn't even hear the guy come upon me.
Only thing I felt was my cane suddenly being grabbed and then, hearing and feeling it snap into six.
Odie did try to help me fight back, but after a while, he had to back off as he realized the attacker was too strong.
His way of trying to defend me was to pull my wheelchair away from the individual.
Bibi and MAR son Odie