[Blind-rollers] I'm new

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 16:45:51 UTC 2015

Ok, now I feel like a fool, sorry, didn't know he was blind. Longer cane
with him reaching over you and a bar across the handles so his lower body
could push the chair, if you were not able to use the cane.

So he had a rope to pull you, I would gather? Wow, still super hard on his
back. He would have a kind of twist, ouch. But hey you got places you needed
to, smile. But so glad you got your power chair.

Becky and sweet Jake