[Blind-rollers] Snow, Snow, and, More Snow!!!

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Wed Nov 11 15:38:34 UTC 2015

Hi
Oh it's fun when dogs love the snow.  Our pet Samoan used to do the same
thing, love it, as for me I love summer, spring and fall any season when
there isn't snow.  But, alas, I live in Minnesota.  Though we have had the
most lovely fall with temps still in the 50's very unusual.  Last year at
this time we had 16 inches of snow.
Maureen