[Blind-rollers] o t braille Bible needs a home

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu May 26 05:12:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have two versions of the Bible in braille. I am going to be relocating to
a studio apt. I need to find a home for my New King James version of the
Bible in braille. It is free. Please contact me soon if interested.

Thanks,

Lauren Merryfield

Blessings in Jesus' name:

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!

   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT

My digital evangelism blog is at:

w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."