[Blind-rollers] dog equipment

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 15:18:21 UTC 2016

Julie, offers the relieving harness for those who have problems picking up.

 Thanks for thinking of me! Most of my products are now on my website:
 http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com

  Most everything I sell is great for all kinds of dogs, not just guide and
  service dogs. The exception is the guide dog Sport Harness. Any of the
  Quick Convert Leashes, Service Dog Leash, collars, Hands Free Leashes,
  Releiving Harness, Door Bells or Collar Bells would work great for anyone.

  I do custom orders with no extra charge. I'm happy to create new products
  or specialty items.

  In addition to what is on the web site I also currently have:
  dog first aid kits $25
  massage and grooming mits $10
  collapsible travel bowls $10
  poop pick up baggie holders $7.50

  My book is now available in both large print and Kindle formats!
  Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog
  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC

  The best way to reach me is by email at: julielj at neb.rr.com
  or by phone at: 402-363-8997
  I'm in central time and take calls between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. every day of
  the week.

  I also do in person and phone consultations for individuals wanting to
 owner
  train their guide or service dog.

  I welcome questions and am happy to help. If I don't have a particular
  product, I will help you find it elsewhere.

  Julie Johnson

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos