[Blind-rollers] Hearing aid help

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 16:09:33 UTC 2016

Below is the resource we discussed on today's call.  The program is Hear
Now, a program of the Starkey Hearing Foundation. I pasted below the first
two paragraphs from the website.

https://www.starkeyhearingfoundation.org/hear-now

Starkey Hearing Foundation has provided more hearing help to people in the
United States than to any other country. Hear Now is our application-based
program that provides hearing help to low-income Americans. Each person we
help is fit with new, top-of-the-line digital hearing aids that are
customized to their hearing loss.

If you or someone you know is struggling with hearing loss and unable to
afford hearing aids, call 800.328.8602 or hearnow at starkeyfoundation.org, and
a Hear Now representative will be in touch with you shortly.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos
-  Afghans