[Blind-rollers] my new "car"

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Feb 5 03:34:57 UTC 2017

Hi,
Yesterday I found my "car." It is cherry red. I will be able to have the
controls moved from right to left. I know how to set it so that someone can
push me if I'm not driving. I drove around in the medical equipment store
and did fine on slow speed. It reminded me of the days back when, for years,
I rode a tricycle. I did it without using a cane, but, back then, if I
spilled, I spilled; usually not hurting myself. Now I need to be more
careful.

I was surprised that there was no motor sound but an occasional  click. The
chair did not vibrate like I thought it would. So now I have to pay for it.

I also found a table I liked. It will work on my recliner so that I can work
on my laptop while having my foot rest up to elevate my feet and legs. So I
am excited about those two new things. I sure am curious about what else
they have in that store.

I will pay Monday so sometime next week, I should get my "car" and table.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."
   --Psalm 59:16, NLT
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."