[Blind-rollers] more brainstorming needed

FYI Groups fyigroups at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 10:39:37 UTC 2017

Do you have any vision?

Since I have a small amount of vision left, but it fluctuates radically I use binoculars that are built into a pair of glasses and use that to see the ground.

I keep a telescoping cane with me in my wheelchair. It's not the best, but I put it between my legs so that it is touching the ground. That way, at least I know when there are stairs.

The third way I use. When my legs and strong enough with compensation for my right arm I use a cane.

What I am looking into now is a cane that shoots a three-dimensional response back. That way when I am able to get an electric wheelchair I will be good to go

Alan