[Blind-rollers] Looking for additional participants for research study examining experiences navigating

Ravi Kuber rkuber at umbc.edu
Sun Sep 23 18:07:16 UTC 2018

*Apologies for cross posting*

Dear Members of the Mailing List,

Thanks for those of you who have already participated in our research
study (University of California Irvine and University of Maryland
Baltimore County).  We are still seeking participants for the study
examining experiences of indoor navigation among individuals with
disabilities (UMBC IRB - Y19RK12016).  We are seeking to interview
individuals who identify with both visual and physical disabilities to
identify their experiences when navigating or planning routes.  The
findings would help us better understand ways in which navigational
technologies could be better designed to match the needs of a wider
selection of users. The interviews would last 45 minutes, conducted over
phone or Skype.  A small giftcard is also available for your
participation. If you would be interested in participating, could you
please contact Dr. Ravi Kuber at rkuber at umbc.edu.

Thanks,
Ravi

Ravi Kuber, Ph.D.