[Blind-rollers] please tell me again

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Feb 14 13:32:05 UTC 2019

Hi,
Today I'll ask my dr. if they have that service here. Thanks for mentioning
it.
Thanks,
Lauren

Lauren is the author of numerous articles published by the National
Federation of the Blind, through the years. Her third book:"Jesus makes the
difference:a collection of stories for young people" is currently available
on Amazon. The audiobook version is on its way. Lauren is now writing poetry
which has surprised her. She knew she could write haiku but other types???
Finally, the authority in Lauren's household comes from her cats, Toby and
Laynie, who advise:"Meow when you feel like it!"