[Blind-rollers] New to this list and seeking information

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:40:34 UTC 2019

Hi Karen,

I use a manual chair and I use my cane just fine. I hold the cane in my right hand and push the left wheel on my chair. Sometimes my chair will go a bit crooked, but I use the cane to stay as straight as I can. I use a long cane, about 56 inches, and it has a roller-tip on it. When I first started, I didn't move to quickly, but eventually, as I learned my route, I got faster. I hope some of these tips help.

Jen