[Blind-rollers] I knew this was coming/can anyone help?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Feb 22 01:27:42 UTC 2019

Hi,
I live in Oregon. I have contacted our state president but I have not heard back from her yet.

My dr. apt went well. She listened to me and took copious notes on what I said, so we're doing okay so far. She agrees with me that I need a motorized chair and that I could handle it. So we'll see what the evaluation people say.
Thanks,
Lauren Merryfield

Yea! the audiobook version of "Jesus makes the difference:a collection of stories for young people" is now available on iTunes and at audible . com (delete the spaces).
As my cats would say:"Meow when you feel like it!"