[Blind-rollers] New to this list and seeking information

maureensmusic at comcast.net maureensmusic at comcast.net
Tue Feb 26 01:25:20 UTC 2019

Hi
I think it would be great to have means of just typing in where you want to
go and having the chair go that way or telling you at least what's around in
a building.  Once at a hotel someone gave me something that was like a
little receiver and was supposed to help with navigation but I didn't find
it helpful.
Maureen