[Blind-Rollers] latest update

Erica Cole ejcole at fmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 12:25:54 UTC 2019

Lauren
I'm so relieved you're making progress finally. Have the guy who did the evaluation write a very explicit letter so you can show your doubters.
I took mine out last week using the UK equivalent of paratransit. I hope you have success with eBay - my first chair was bought that way as at the time I had no support from health professionals.
Here's wishing you get what you need quickly.
Erica.

Erica Cole
Follow me on Twitter: @ladymunch
Sent from my tablet: please excuse any typos