[Blind-Rollers] denial

Erica Cole ejcole at fmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 18:19:54 UTC 2019

Lauren and Maureen,
I have two sets of controls on my chair. One near my right hand and the other mounted to the push bar on the back of the chair.  It's really cool this way because it means someone else can drive- while I'm out for example and it won't matter if I accidentallY nudge my joystick or buttons, because when you activate the button on the attendant controls, the front ones are turned off, except for Sthe on / off button and horn.
Keep pushing Lauren. Don't give up and don't take crap from anyone.

Erica

Erica Cole
Follow me on Twitter: @ladymunch
Sent from my tablet: please excuse any typos