[Blind-Rollers] [Blind-rollers] when the wheels don't turn with me

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Jun 23 04:45:26 UTC 2019

Hi,
My manual's wheels do that, too. People who push me sometimes have trouble
getting them into alignment.
Thanks,
Lauren

  Consider the flowers of a garden:  though differing in kind, color, form
and shape, yet, inasmuch as they are refreshed by the waters of one spring,
revived by the breath of one wind, invigorated by the rays of one sun, this
diversity increaseth their charm, and addeth unto their beauty.  ....
'Abdu'l-Baha
Advice from my cats:meow when you feel like it. My audiobook is available on
Audible.com.