[Blind-Rollers] wheelchair or a scooter

maureensmusic at comcast.net maureensmusic at comcast.net
Sun Jun 23 13:33:55 UTC 2019

Hi
I always thought a scooter was not safe for blind people because of having 3 wheels and it could tip, however I don't believe that is the case any more.  In fact Scott Crawford who teaches O&M to blind wheelchair users in Louisiana prefers that people have scooters.
As for the distance my power chair can go several miles at a crack so I don't think there is a difference there as far as distance.
Maureen