[Blind-Rollers] wheelchair or a scooter

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:45:45 UTC 2019

Hello, they refuse to send me back to a center here in texas. I did attend the CCB 15 years ago before when I did not use a wheelchair.  I am pretty much alone here when trying to access resources. I am glad to find this list. I cant even find a place to try out chairs to see which one would fit my needs. I hoe to attend the mobility access event in Houston on aug. to aug. 4, maybe I can find out more about what I need to do! This year is very hard with the heat. I am also battling hearing loss which I am glad to see I can connect to help me a little. Cheers Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl at gmail.com
sites:
National Federation of The Blind: