[Blind-rollers] not very good news today

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 23:05:50 UTC 2019

Well, tell that jurk that he could be sued  under the ada who the hell is he to tell you cant get a powered chair, where is is degree in mobility instruction SO do you have contact the national office, they should be able to get you some resources. The NFB national office might be able to give you your state and local contacts. I would request to have a certified onm instructor to go to your evaluation; that is your right!  Do not give up. I came to my eval with my state rep for the nfb on speed dial and my attorney too just in case! Just come prepared for everything. I did not have to use speed dial or my lawyer but, they knew I had it. SO no one told me know about anything. If you go in knowing your rights, they more likely not mess with you; law suits are such a pain for the person being sued! Cheers Heather
e-mail:
kd5cbl at gmail.com
sites:
National Federation of The Blind: