[Blind-rollers] cane handles

maureensmusic at comcast.net maureensmusic at comcast.net
Thu Mar 28 23:43:05 UTC 2019

Hi Erica
The putter takes the place of the handle of the cane which can be slid off
and this is put in its place.  It is not triangle shaped as some handles are
but is round going around the cane and is of a non-slip material.  You might
want to visit a proshop at a golf club and feel one.  Also be sure you have
a cane with a loop on the end of the handle which you can put around your
wrist or hang from your joystick so it doesn't drop.
Maureen