[Blind-Rollers] I have my power chair!. But

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Oct 9 14:10:50 UTC 2019

Think about this lauren, they would also have to outlaw: walkers, support
canes, eye glasses, long white canes, guide dog, service dogs, do they not
allow these in the building. Whoever told you this is dumb. They have no
idea what they are talking about. Just be kind and thank them, but you
believe they are wrong because these other medical devices are aloud by law
in the building.

Warmly,
Becky